Internship Training & Report

3:17 AM

Semester 4.5 is an internship training program which aims to introduce students to the requirements, activities and operations involved in working in architectural or construction practices. Via a full-time internship attachment, students are exposed to the process of authority submission and the range of contract documentation required in a typical architect's firm.
I have been placed in Arkipac Sdn Bhd, a specialized architectural firm in medical planning for a 10-week training. It has truly been an educational and good experience for me to develop a better understanding in the general nature, principles and laws as applied in architecture in the real working world.
Setting an objective within the timeline has given me much motivation in finishing the task given by my employer, where I had successfully completed a tender documentation and a design proposal during this training program, thanks to the support and guidance by the team.
This two months are indeed a great learning process in my studies and the learning outcomes would come in good hand in my future career.



You Might Also Like

0 comments